Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shotokai presents: NWA Reborn
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-18-2010, 07:26 AM Thread Starter
Shotokai

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Shotokai presents: NWA Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOB View Post
Aweome This makes me wanna do a BTB just like this. All the junior matches were very good, it's quite a roster of cruiserweights. A-Train was a great choice to put the world title on. Everything looks solid, matches are well written and the show is laid out well, but you should put a bit more effort into the font, use more colors, spell ou the names fully instead of intitials etc. I'll review more soon, and you might be so kind as to leave a review on my btb

Hehe, thanks for the feedback, man. I was in a rush when formatting, so now I edited the post with a little more italics and bold. I might review your BTB thread soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel21oliveira View Post
Very fresh BTB wanted to see an original one like this in a long time, liked the matches but I think you should work more on the promos.

Donīt like the A-Train name, A-Train makes me remember of a WWE jobber, if you call him Giant Bernard it will make more impact, or itīs just me being a little bitch about it...
Hey! Thanks for the feedback as well. As it is the first episode, I didn't have an idea of what I could put in the promos. The next show, I'll work harder on them...I still have to introduce Paul Heyman to the show

LOL, my plan is to have him change his name, but I just don't know what to call him... Giant Albert? lol

Current BTB project: NWA Reborn

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome