Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem
View Single Post
post #51 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
Crazian
Off That

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stojy View Post
I read this to, I'm just a little late on things.
Could never forget you. <3

Surprised at the comments. Didn't really think anyone was really reading, but I'm glad there's a bunch. To be honest, the creative trying to shake things is mostly me actually putting more effort into the layout (so that it's not just black, bold and italic), and the matches. I'm gonna start longer summaries after the pay-per-view. Oh, and Stoj, the match summaries are choppy and short cause I'm basically just trying to get through them. They're just quick summaries for now. I'm also trying to expand the roster and show more hence the half hour show Saturday Night Shockwave, which will be in recap for the most part. Well...here's a preview for the last show before The Massacre.

Tuesday Night Turbo Preview

With one last show before Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem's first ever pay-per-view, The Massacre, Tuesday Night Turbo heads into the Lawlor Events Center in beautiful Reno, Las Vegas with the finals of the UWM World Heavyweight Championship determined. Last week, the "Phenomenal One" AJ Styles defeated one half of the self-proclaimed World's Greatest Tag Team, Charlie Haas, and the "Gold Standard" defeated the "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels. Now, AJ Styles faces Shelton Benjamin at The Massacre to crown the first ever UWM World Heavyweight Champion. Shelton Benjamin has asked, and has been granted time to speak on T.N.T. What will Benjamin have to say? Certainly, Benjamin's opponent, AJ Styles, will have something to say as well. But what are the "Gold Standard's" plans?

Last week, Gregory Helms cost the "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels his semifinal match against Shelton Benjamin. Due to Christopher Daniels being eliminated from the tournament, Gregory Helms is no longer banned from challenging for the UWM World Heavyweight Championship once a champion has been crowned. After weeks of back and forth drama, with two attacks from Gregory Helms, Christopher Daniels must be reeling about losing his chance at the world title. What is Christopher Daniels' plan now? Will he have any words for Gregory Helms? Will revenge be on his mind? Will there be any consequences for Gregory Helms?

Generation Next's Austin Aries, Roderick Strong and Matt Sydal have been getting the best of The Hooliganz, Brian Kendrick and Paul London, since Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem's debut four weeks ago. Generation Next has beaten The Hooliganz for the UWM World Tag Team Championship, defeated Most Wanted, and distracted & pulled a switch-a-roo causing The Hooliganz to lose since Tuesday Night Turbo's inception. Last week, Austin Aries continued his winning ways, while defeating Brian Kendrick to continue his losing streak in the process. This week, Roderick Strong looks to gain more momentum going into The Massacre against Paul London. With this final matchup before their UWM World Tag Team Championship Match, both men look to gain some momentum for their team. Which man will prove victorious in singles action? Will Generation Next continue their winning ways? Or will The Hooliganz finally crack the win column?

Co-owner & general manager Paul Heyman announced a UWM Open Invitational Battle Royal for The Massacre. The battle royal is open to the entire Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem roster, as well as free agent wrestlers looking to make an impact. Also announced for this week is a fatal four way battle royal with the winner getting a five minute delay from the Invitational Battle Royal. With Jay Lethal and Matt Sydal now announced for this week's battle royal, who are the two remaining wrestlers to join them? Who will win the five minute delay and advantage for the Open Invitational?

Most Wanted's Chris Harris and Lance Cade attempted to make a name for themselves last week against a local tag team, but drastically lost to The Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens). The Naturals claimed victory in quick fashion, as they hit The Natural Disaster within mere seconds of the bell being rung. Will they attempt to make an impact this week? Or will plans once again fail?

Like every week, Tuesday Night Turbo is expected to be TURBO CHARGED! For this and much more, tune into Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem's Tuesday Night Turbo on ESPN from 10-11PM!

Confirmed Matches
Roderick Strong vs. Paul London
Fatal Four Way Battle Royal - Jay Lethal vs. Matt Sydal vs. ??? vs ???

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome