Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shock Presents TNA Wrestling: The Revolution

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2010, 06:15 AM   #87 (permalink)
KOB
Give them a swerve turn. Bitches love swerve turns
Premium

KOB KOB KOB
Default Re: Shocker Presents: TNA 2010 - The Revolution

Hi, it's my first time to take a look at this thread, it seems really good, but I just thing the ratings the shows are getting aren't reasonable. It's on Mondays, and TNA was getting as low as 0.6 when it was in that slot, I can't see it getting a 1.3 or 1.2 every week, even if the show is better. The PPV card looks solid, some very good matches, and you built up to them well on Impact, especially the Ultimate X match, I felt TNA should have put more focus on that, and I liked the little promo you did for it. I disagree with the Pope fighting for the Global title, I mean it is a worthless title, and you should consider replacing it. I also disagree with Matt Morgan being in the 6 man tag, he could easily be a main eventer with the right push, even if he is a bit lacking in the wrestling department. Overall I think you built up to your PPV very well and had a great Impact, god luck with the Destination X and it would be appreciated if you'd leave me some feedback on my btb ;P