Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Shock Presents TNA Wrestling: The Revolution

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2010, 06:15 AM   #87 (permalink)
KOB
Give them a swerve turn. Bitches love swerve turns
Premium

KOB should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKOB should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKOB should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Shocker Presents: TNA 2010 - The Revolution

Hi, it's my first time to take a look at this thread, it seems really good, but I just thing the ratings the shows are getting aren't reasonable. It's on Mondays, and TNA was getting as low as 0.6 when it was in that slot, I can't see it getting a 1.3 or 1.2 every week, even if the show is better. The PPV card looks solid, some very good matches, and you built up to them well on Impact, especially the Ultimate X match, I felt TNA should have put more focus on that, and I liked the little promo you did for it. I disagree with the Pope fighting for the Global title, I mean it is a worthless title, and you should consider replacing it. I also disagree with Matt Morgan being in the 6 man tag, he could easily be a main eventer with the right push, even if he is a bit lacking in the wrestling department. Overall I think you built up to your PPV very well and had a great Impact, god luck with the Destination X and it would be appreciated if you'd leave me some feedback on my btb ;P