Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2010, 09:30 PM   #228 (permalink)
OML
Fan Dan GOAT

OML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friends
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

I consider myself pretty decent at graphics but with Lee and I's wrestlemania soon coming i need a banner, and it is WRESTLEMANIA!! So I need an amazing banner. So crazian if it is possible could you do this for me.....

Last Request: Never

Details: Wrestlemania XXVI a similar theme to this years mania maybe different be creative if you like totally up to you

Text: Wrestlemania logo, the date, a slogan

Pics: John Cena, Undertaker, Orton, Christian, Shawn Michaels ( if you can put more than Punk,Jericho, Edge, Sheamus)

Preferred Artist: Crazian

Rep + whatever... Thanks for your time. Be as creative as you can you are the best so it is up to you man. Make it the size of a usual ppv banner