Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2010, 09:28 PM   #43 (permalink)
Klebold
Moron

Klebold Klebold Klebold Klebold Klebold Klebold Klebold Klebold Klebold
Default Re: Ultimate Wrestling Mayhem

Good job with the ratings news-piece and how you've implemented outside influences such as the Stanley Cup finals. New show on Saturday? Sounds good to me. Will you be writing it or recapping it?

I like the prospect of a battle royal consisting of free-agents/legends looking to impress. I've actually done something like this before and it has good possibilities for a feud to come out of it, with the guy who is eliminated last feeling bitter at the winner etc.

I'm a big fan of The Naturals and have been ever since their TNA run starting in 2004. I missed their match with AMW but I look forward to seeing what they do here in UWM.

Burchill, Carlito, Evans - of them, I'd most like to see Evans and Carlito. However, Burchill can serve a purpose if you want him to, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

For what it's worth, I think there's too much spacing between the 'newswire' logo and the news. Maybe space them out a little less. Whilst I'm here, I think you could do with losing the logo all together and just go with the plain blue text.

Things are looking good, Crazian. I've not been following this in the past I regret to say but after reading through most of it I can definately say that I will be doing so from now on.

Keep it up!
Klebold is offline   Reply With Quote