Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Brand Extension (2002)

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2010, 11:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Nitro_4_Life
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Nitro_4_Life should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNitro_4_Life should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNitro_4_Life should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNitro_4_Life should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNitro_4_Life should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE Brand Extension (2002)

Not too bad for your first post

Formatting your BTB is important so that people are given the easy task of understanding what's going on without having to use our brain much, so when you have a match on your show make sure you make it quite clear what the match is and who the winner is. If I have a ring announcer introduce my match I would still list the match so people know what to expect.

e.g.
Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock
Match Details
Winner: Hulk Hogan

I just find that it's a little easier to follow for me as a writer as well as for people reading.

Now onto the content... I like the little feud you are starting to have go on with Tommy Dreamer and Raven. Both have a history together and will make for some classic hardcore matches in WWE.

Your tag team match is a little confusing to me as Billy and Chuck are in Vince's office within about 2 minutes after their match with Test and Lance Storm. Should there maybe be a commercial break happening right there?

Also, you have an interview with Hulk Hogan where they are talking about the main event for tonight. The interview makes it seem like we already knew what the main event was. I think you should go through a run down of your card for the night (at least the main event) either between the commentators or from Vince McMahon.

Finally, the Undertaker comes out at the start of the night and at the end of the night and makes a match for Backlash. First off, I get the impression that Undertaker is the GM or something by telling the world that there is going to be an announcement about the World Championship. Secondly I have a couple other issues. The Elimination Chamber hasn't been invented yet, so I think you would need to explain what this concept is on your next Smackdown.

Nice effort on your first show. For the next show, clean up the formatting a little bit and don't be afraid to take the time and explain things thoroughly.
Nitro_4_Life is offline   Reply With Quote