Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #656 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
SAWFT

Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500Wolf Beast 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

I've been reading, but I've been lazy.

5) 10-Man Ultimate Jeopardy Match
1st EVER WWE/ECW Ultimate Jeopardy Match: Two Men begin, with another entrant five minutes later, and another every three minutes thereafter
Team RAW (Big Show, Carlito, Masters, Awesome, and A Mystery Partner) Vs Team ECW (Angle, Dreamer, Sandman, Tanaka, and HHH)
If Team ECW win, RVD is reinstated and Eric Bischoff will be fired
If Team RAW win, all ECW alumni must leave professional wrestling
Always thought ECW would triumph, but the H2H show gave it away with Funk announcing D2D in December. How could that happen if Raw win this??

4) World Heavyweight Championship Match
Lance Storm Vs Edge ©
No brainer this one. Run ins from Albright and Credible are likely tho.

3) For The First Time Ever in ECW
United States Champion Rey Misterio, Jr. Vs Dean Malenko
Malenko to roll back the years and score a submission win, before bowing out with a handshake. With this loss, somebody over on SD could give Rey a hard time, getting at him for losing to a guy thats been retired forever.

2) A Rivalry Renewed
Super Crazy Vs Yoshijiro Tajiri
Only in the hope that Tajiri is sticking around.

1) Kid Kash’s Light-Heavyweight Invitational
Cruiserweight Champion Kid Kash Vs Mystery ECW Opponent Jerry Lynn
If Jerry Lynn wins, he will receive a future Cruiserweight Title shot
To get the night off to a great 'feel good' start, and delay the inevitable Noble/Kash trilogy.

I also reckon we'll get some quick impromptu match at some point.

Other Predictions

Question One:
What will be the match order?
See above.

Question Two:
Who will win the coin toss/advantage in the Ultimate Jeopardy Match?
Heels should ALWAYS win these things. Faces having the advantage sucks balls, unless you pull a move where Raw attack the second ECW entrant to put him out of action, and get the advantage for Raw. Actually, I think you might go that route, with Dreamer being the sacrificial lamb. ECW WINS THE TOSS.

Question Three:
What will be the order of entrant in the Ultimate Jeopardy Match?
Angle, Awesome, Dreamer, Masters, Tanaka, Carlito, Triple H, Big Show, Sandman, The mystery entrant.

Question Four:
Who will take the fall in the Ultimate Jeopardy Match?
Mike Awesome

Question Five:
Who will be Team Raw’s mystery partner in the Ultimate Jeopardy Match?
I guess Ken Doane looks like the safe option ... but I cant see it being him tbh. I'll go for the MIA Randy Orton. The ECW fans should love him.

Question Six:
What will be the longest match?
Ultimate Jeopardy should be by default.

Question Seven:
What will be the shortest match?
Super Crazy vs. Tajiri will be the least longest (unless I can predict that my impromptu match prediction comes to fruition and lasts only a few minutes)

Final Question:
Will there be any surprise appearances? If so, who?
Outside of the obvious RVD, and the surprise entrant?? Maybe Paul Heyman and Bobby Lashley ... and maybe even Batista?? I'll also hold out for the epic bWo/Spirit Squad confrontation, and a whole bunch of ECW alumni running in during the main event. In short- there will be loads.

Yeah, sorry I havent been actively commenting lately, just not into it at the minute. Still enjoying the thread though.