Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen
View Single Post
post #576 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Shock
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

The last Smackdown before Judgment Day seems like it'll be top-notch. Great stuff you've got on the show, hopefully you let your creative mind run wild with the stipulation that Heyman and Lashley choose for the match with Undertaker at Judgment Day, and an MNM/Hooliganz re-match sounds good, hopefully they can put on just as good a match as they did on the last show. I'm expecting Brent's undefeated streak to continue after this show and beyond Judgment Day, I can see Kash costing Noble the match and perhaps vice versa in the Kash/Holly match, or perhaps Albright screwing Bob. Kennedy in action before Judgment Day should be solid, I'm expecting him to own whoever his opponent is, and hopefully a Hardy run-in afterwards.

I can't wait to hear from Batista after he didn't save Rey from Booker, Finlay and Edge last week, I was surprised that Dave didn't, so if we hear what he has to say, it'll definitely be intruiging.

Should be awesome

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome