Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #573 (permalink)
BkB Hulk
HOPE

BkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

Pretty big show for the go home SmackDown! here, with an absolutely epic looking main event, which should definitely be amazing. Wouldn't be surprised if it was topped though by the stip announcement from Heyman and Lashley, which should be great considering your form with Heyman on the mic though. Hoping for an epic stip that should maker for an epic match.

Not big on MNM vs The Hooligans again for this week considering they had what was supposed to be the final match between them last week, although I guess it gives you a chance for a run in and some beatdowns.

Albright and Noble should also be an epic match, though I'm not sure how you're going to go about both that and Kash vs Holly. Something to look for I guess.

Kennedy wrestling? That can't be good.

All in all, epic looking show for sure. You know I'll be reading.