Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #559 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

Another Pay-Per-View quality card you've got goin' here, man. The United States Championship match should be absolutely awesome, and the same goes for Batista vs Finlay, especially since it's in a no DQ environment now. Love the use of the name Belfast Brawl for the match too, as it gives off the impression that Shane is trying to get Batista killed again in a match that favours his opponent.

Outside of the tag match, which should be amazing, looks like it'll be squash central, but I guess that's the way you've hyped both the Kash/Noble feud by showing how good they are, and Albright as a whole since he's a rookie. I'm interested to see just what goes down between Kash and Noble this week too since it's been heated stuff so far.

Card looks excellent. I'll be back with a review when you get the show up.