Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #548 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

This definitely looks like an interesting show, if only to find out what's going on with Edge. The preview has pretty much detailed all of the rivalries, and it should be great to see what happens next in all of them, though as I said, the World Heavyweight Championship situation is definitely something I'm looking forward to seeing.

Tag Title match looks good too, even if it it The Basham Brothers (ugh). Should at least be a good defence for The Bluebloods.

The rest of the show will no doubt be explosive as you have a lot of heated rivalries going on right now. Looking forward to seeing in what direction you take those, especially what match Lashley and Heyman will choose for Judgment Day.

Show looks good following up from that epic PPV quality show last week. I look forward to it.