Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen
View Single Post
post #545 of (permalink) Old 08-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Legend
I'M A WOLF BEAST GUY

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Star. View Post
pha-lanx - –noun
(in ancient Greece) a group of heavily armed infantry formed in ranks and files close and deep, with shields joined and long spears overlapping.
Smart ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Notorious K.O.P View Post
As for the Sons of Samoa I like the team. I have a team that is similar I want to bring in but don't know when I'm going to. It won't feature Umaga but still I think this is a good way to get Umaga's career started but who is Samu? Is that Manu?
I'll address this now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestling Observer Newsletter
There has been some confusion and speculation over the recent debut (or re-debut) of the character of Samu on Sunday's Backlash and Monday's subsequent RAW. It is well know that Umaga, Samu's partner, is in fact Eddie Fatu, formerly known as Jamal as part of 3-Minute Warning, who has been off WWE television since 2003. However, despite having only recently been involved in a long-term program with Gregory Helms A.K.A The Hurricane, Samu is in fact Matt Anoa'i A.K.A Rosey. Originally the plan was just to bring back Fatu to join forces with the character of Armando Alejandro Estrada since he has been impressing with recent performances in OVW. It was decided though, with recent concerns over the lack of depth in RAW's tag team division, to bring in Anoa'i too, since he has experience and chemistry with Fatu. Expect the focal points of this new faction, throughout, to be Anoa'i and Hazem Ali, better known as Armando Alejandro Estrada.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome