Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #542 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missed
Default Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

First off I'm going to just bunch a lot of comments together on the show all together instead of segment by segment. So first off you continue to amaze me at the way you can tell a story which is something I've always struggled with but want to fix. Your weekly shows are always a great thing to see and sometimes it's just the small details that are nice.

I mean all along the show was great with Angle first arriving and taking out SS from you building it up to where he went after Carlito, Masters, and everyone else before the final closing segment. That's how you tell a story right there and you did it well. I'm very intrigued to see how this Bischoff/Angle thing works out and to see where it goes but something tells me HBK won't be back for a little while but it's been a while since I've been in here so I really can't tell what's going to happen to be honest.

As for the Sons of Samoa I like the team. I have a team that is similar I want to bring in but don't know when I'm going to. It won't feature Umaga but still I think this is a good way to get Umaga's career started but who is Samu? Is that Manu? Because I always get all of them confused. But um it's painfully obvious these two are going to be future tag team champions in the thread and really why shouldn't they be? Who's going to stop them lol?

I loved you featuring a tag team match as the main event as it breaks away from the normal and you were able to also showcase Benjamin/Haas as well in the process. I'm not the biggest fan of Cade/Murdoch so really I'm not that "high" on them so I'm glad they didn't win the titles but it seems SOS are coming soon if they have anything to say about it.

Everything else in the show was great as well and I love Bischoff's Hardcore Initative concept as I want to say they did something similar in real life heading into One Night Stand in 2005 but can't really remember that far back lol. Um, the Mickie thing confused me but that's generally because I haven't been in here for a long time and well I know it's not a full on "review" but I mean there's really not much that needs to be corrected. Overall everything was outstanding imo and I look forward to seeing your Smackdown.