Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2009, 05:01 AM   #536 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

Wow. This John Cena/Shawn Michaels thing is really being dragged out, I definitely expect to see HBK go toe to toe with Angle for a while, and then I'm guessing we will get Cena/HBK for Summerslam. This makes me think that perhaps Angle will go against RVD and/or Triple H at Summerslam, or something I'd love to see, although is probably a bit far off, is for Carlito to cash in the MITB against Angle at Summerslam.

ECW One Night Stand should be a fun read, and a fun event. With that being said, I hope this major story line is not ECW coming back.

Randy Orton/Flair, when it eventually happens should be awesome, I'm also really looking forward to the slow build back up for Triple H. It's funny really, just as I was thinking perhaps you were going to reach a bit of a dead end, you've found a way to open up several new avenues.

I've already explained why there's no Backlash review, but I will begin reviewing again properly from your next show.