Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2009, 07:13 PM   #531 (permalink)
JayDeeSpur
La Pistola

JayDeeSpur 2001 - 2500JayDeeSpur 2001 - 2500JayDeeSpur 2001 - 2500JayDeeSpur 2001 - 2500JayDeeSpur 2001 - 2500JayDeeSpur 2001 - 2500JayDeeSpur 2001 - 2500JayDeeSpur 2001 - 2500JayDeeSpur 2001 - 2500JayDeeSpur 2001 - 2500JayDeeSpur 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

WWE Championship; Do or Die Match:
‘The Wrestling Machine’ Kurt Angle vs. ‘The Doctor of Thuganomics’ John Cena
(All parties are banned from ringside; whoever is the loser, he will never again receive an opportunity at the WWE Championship so long as Eric Bischoff is General Manager)

I beleive that it's right for Angle to win. Cena hopefully will start a fued with HBK; also leading to Angle getting someone fresh to feud with. All the while having Cena in the background.

Steel Cage Match:
‘Mr. Monday Night’ Rob Van Dam vs.‘The World’s Largest Athlete’ Big Show
(The only way to win is via escaping the cage; if Rob Van Dam loses, he is banished from World Wrestling Entertainment forever)

RVD just isn't leaving. This has been a great storyline you have made up in what? 3 weeks? RVD is waiting fr HHH to get back so I doubt you wil have him lose.

THE NATURE BOY’S SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
After all the speculation, ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair has promised us some answers

---

Intercontinental Championship Match; World Tag Team Champions Collide:
Shelton Benjamin vs. Charlie Haas

Fuel to the fire. I hope he wins, which will give him some singles gold. I think you might go the angle with Benji being happy but over the weeks becoming more and more jealous of Hass being the better of the two.

Money in the Bank Contract on the Line:
‘The Bad Apple’ Carlito (m) w/Chris Masters vs. Gregory Helms

Well ... you know. Yeah. Easy call to me.

Women’s Championship; Triple Threat Match:
Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James vs. Victoria

Pfff, not totally sure, I can't see Victoria winning so only Mickie James stands in her way. But I don't think she'll win just yet. Trish to retain.

World Tag Team Championship; Five-On-Two Handicap Match:
World’s Greatest Tag Team vs. The Spirit Squad
(All members of the Spirit Squad are eligible; if any one of them pins either Haas or Benjamin, he will win the World Tag Team titles for his entire team)

Once again. Fuel to the fire of Sheltons turn. I think the WGTT will just win this, just. I see Benjamin turning in a future tag match, maybe this once, maybe not.

Predict the match order
Benjamin vs. Hass
Womens Championship
Money In Bank Contract Match
World Tag Team Championships
RVD vs. Big Show
Ric Flair Announcement
Kurt Angle vs. John Cena

What will be the longest match??
Kurt Angle vs. John Cena.

What will be the shortest match??
Money in the Bank Contract Match

Will there be any special appearances/returns??
Haitch-Bee-Kay

What will Ric Flair’s ‘Special Announcement’ be??

WOOOO - #17 - WOOO

---

Sorry I haven't given feedback to your recent shows. I have read them, but not had enough time on my hands really to do anything BTB at the moment. Good luck and will do my hardest to review this bad boy.

Oh yeah, use my awesome banners plz. MUCHLOVE.