Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen
Final Card for WWE Backlash:
Date: April 30th, 2006
Location: Rupp Arena; Lexington, Kentucky
Event Music: Danko Jones; Baby Hates Me
7) WWE Championship; Do or Die Match:
‘The Wrestling Machine’ Kurt Angle © vs. ‘The Doctor of Thuganomics’ John Cena
(All parties are banned from ringside; whoever is the loser, he will never again receive an opportunity at the WWE Championship so long as Eric Bischoff is General Manager)
5) Steel Cage Match:
‘Mr. Monday Night’ Rob Van Dam vs.‘The World’s Largest Athlete’ Big Show
(The only way to win is via escaping the cage; if Rob Van Dam loses, he is banished from World Wrestling Entertainment forever)
6) THE NATURE BOY’S SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
After all the speculation, ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair has promised us some answers
See bonus questions for my point of view.
1) Intercontinental Championship Match; World Tag Team Champions Collide:
Shelton Benjamin © vs. Charlie Haas
4) Money in the Bank Contract on the Line:
‘The Bad Apple’ Carlito (m) w/Chris Masters vs.Gregory Helms
3) Women’s Championship; Triple Threat Match:
Trish Stratus © vs. Mickie James vs. Victoria
2) World Tag Team Championship; Five-On-Two Handicap Match:
World’s Greatest Tag Team © vs. The Spirit Squad
(All members of the Spirit Squad are eligible; if any one of them pins either Haas or Benjamin, he will win the World Tag Team titles for his entire team)
PREDICTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!!!
1 point for each winner correctly predicted.
1) Predict the match order (*Including Flair’s speech* 1 point for each match correctly placed) Carlito vs. Helms, WGTT vs. Spirit Squad, Haas vs. Benjamin, Women's Championship match, Flair's announcement, Big Show vs. RVD, Cena vs. Angle
2) What will be the longest match?? (1 point) Angle vs Cena.
3) What will be the shortest match?? (1 point) Intercontinental Championship Match
4) Will there be any special appearances/returns?? (Predict one) (3 points for correctly predicting any correct appearance) Chris Jericho.
5) What will Ric Flair’s ‘Special Announcement’ be?? (2 points) I think he'll try to retire, then somebody wil persuade him not to. I think that guy would be Shawn Michaels.
Good luck with Backlash, should be awesome