Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen
7) WWE Championship; Do or Die Match:
‘The Wrestling Machine’ Kurt Angle © vs. ‘The Doctor of Thuganomics’ John Cena
(All parties are banned from ringside; whoever is the loser, he will never again receive an opportunity at the WWE Championship so long as Eric Bischoff is General Manager)
5) Steel Cage Match:
‘Mr. Monday Night’ Rob Van Dam vs.‘The World’s Largest Athlete’ Big Show
(The only way to win is via escaping the cage; if Rob Van Dam loses, he is banished from World Wrestling Entertainment forever)
4) THE NATURE BOY’S SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
After all the speculation, ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair has promised us some answers
1) Intercontinental Championship Match; World Tag Team Champions Collide:
Shelton Benjamin © vs. Charlie Haas
2) Money in the Bank Contract on the Line:
‘The Bad Apple’ Carlito (m) w/Chris Masters vs.Gregory Helms
3) Women’s Championship; Triple Threat Match:
Trish Stratus © vs. Mickie James vs. Victoria
6) World Tag Team Championship; Five-On-Two Handicap Match:
World’s Greatest Tag Team © vs. The Spirit Squad
(All members of the Spirit Squad are eligible; if any one of them pins either Haas or Benjamin, he will win the World Tag Team titles for his entire team)
PREDICTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!!!
1 point for each winner correctly predicted.
1) Predict the match order (*Including Flair’s speech* 1 point for each match correctly placed) See above.
2) What will be the longest match?? (1 point) Angle vs Cena.
3) What will be the shortest match?? (1 point) Women's Championship.
4) Will there be any special appearances/returns?? (Predict one) (3 points for correctly predicting any correct appearance) HBK
5) What will Ric Flair’s ‘Special Announcement’ be?? (2 points) That he is not going to retire