Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2009, 03:13 AM   #521 (permalink)
Emperor DC
Usertitle ist hier

Emperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

THE FUCK?

I know you told me you brought this back, but I refused to believe you. It's only now I have got the time to come back and see its actually come to fruition. I'm truely amazed. All those months of me literally kneeling at your feet and begging you to return, and then you finally do, but you wait until I go on a long hiatus. Hate you, butler.

Regardless, keep turning this stuff out. I'll check back in now and again to see how you are going, and for the people still around, read, review and look in awe for this is some of the best writing and booking you will wish to see. It's DC endorsed.

*fades out*