Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2009, 09:26 PM   #491 (permalink)
Legend
I'M A WOLF BEAST GUY

Legend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

Don’t really want to make too big a deal out of this; I just really want to get back to booking. I would've come back sooner, but Wolfy and Szumi have just been so good I didn't see the point I would like to say thank you to everyone in these parts for their kind words in recent months.

With a mere six days to go before Raw's first PPV extravaganza of the year, Backlash, we roll into St. Louis, Missouri with a cyclone of questions swirling through the air, and a scorching send off show on the horizon thanks to General Manager Eric Bischoff, who has been a man possessed in recent weeks.

Last week Mr. Bischoff shocked the world with the stipulation he added to the eagerly anticipated WWE Championship match between champion Kurt Angle and his dogged challenger John Cena. To say that Bischoff is not a fan of either man would be an understatement. To put it simply, he who walks out of Lexington, Kentucky the loser on Sunday night with not only be staring at the immediate present in the form of a defeat, but also at his future ... a future without any more WWE Championship matches so long as Eric Bischoff calls the shots. If you thought this match couldn't get any more intense, our General Manager thought otherwise. The stakes, gentlemen, have been well and truly raised.

One match. One giant. One Fifteen-Foot high Steel Cage. One chance to save Monday Night Raw from the oppressive tyranny that has been the path of destruction left by The Big Show, now under the guidance of the corpulent Paul Bearer. Rob Van Dam is paying the price for his actions against GM Eric Bischoff, but will he pay the ultimate one come Backlash? Will he pay with not only his blood ... but his very livelihood?

Friends. Partner. World Tag Team Champions. Opponents? That's right, thanks to the machinations of Eric Bischoff's enigmatic associate Armando Alejandro Estrada, the two members of the World's Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, will face one another at Backlash for Benjamin's Intercontinental Championship. Together with their Five-On-Two Handicap title defence against The Spirit Squad on Sunday, just how will the two friends be able to overcome the odds ... and each other?

In an effort to squash his opponent before this Sunday, Mr. Money in the Bank himself Carlito has dispatched his most trusted lieutenant, 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters, to take out young Gregory Helms this Monday night. Will Masters succeed, or will Helms take one step closer to the briefcase he felt was stolen from him on April 2nd?

All that and more on Monday Night Raw, 9/8CT on USA.

'Goodnight Sweet Prince'