Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2008, 12:17 PM   #458 (permalink)
Wolf Beast
IT'S YERSEL!!

Wolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth readingWolf Beast has posts worth reading
Default Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

Shaping up to be an epic episode of Smackdown my man. I can see the Bluebloods getting a heroes welcome in their homeland this week, and it's a great time to give MNM their rematch, as a normally heel vs heel match suddenly becomes a face - heel contest.

Love the idea for an election to crown the new Smackdown GM. Cant wait to see who throws their hat in the ring for that role.

I think Batista is gonna get his hands on someone this week, and he's gonna have plenty of aggression to unleash. I dont think the unlucky guy will be Edge just yet. Methinks the champ will dodge the bullet for now, but Batista needs to maul someone this week to get back on form.