Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2008, 03:24 PM   #445 (permalink)
Legend
I'M A WOLF BEAST GUY

Legend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselvesLegend has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

Thanks for the feedback, guys. It's really nice hearing from some non-regular reviewers for a change; it gives me some really useful insight into what everyone thinks of my work. I really appreciate it. Still working on a couple 'o reviews, so please bare with me

One week on from one of the most explosive Monday Night Raw's of all time, 'The Backlash Begins', as Raw rolls into Milwaukee, Wisconsin with more than one issue to be settled following the events of last week, with WrestleMania now nothing but a pleasant memory.

In one of the biggest shocks in a long time, 'Doctor Of Thuganomics', the incomparable John Cena showed up in Chicago despite us receiving word that neither he nor his arch-nemesis 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels would be in attendance. While Michaels, still nursing a damaged ankle, was indeed absent, Cena flew right in the face of the doubters and confronted WWE Champion Kurt Angle during his victory address in the main event slot. In one of the most tense and edgy showdowns in WWE history, Cena managed to get under Angle's skin, even going so far as to insult his manhood, pointing out that The Wrestling Machine has never pinned Cena or made him submit with the title on the line. Angle, never one to back down from a fight, accepted Cena's challenge to a WWE Championship match at Backlash instantly, but will Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff give the green light for such a match, and where does this leave The Heartbreak Kid?

Speaking of championships, after last week's thrilling World Tag Team Championship clash between, we will see Shelton Benjamin in action once again this week, as he puts his othe gold on the line, the prestigious Intercontinental Championship, against the man who brutally assaulted him in the ring last week: the 7ft, 500lb, The Big Show. With he and partner Charlie Haas' upcoming World Tag Title 5-On-2 Handicap Match against the Spirit Squd looming on the horizon at Backlash, just what frame of mind will young Shelton be in when he faces, quite literally, the biggest challenge of his life?

Forboding words were spoken last week by Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff concerning a certain 'Mr. Monday Night', the hottest ticket in town right now, Rob Van Dam. Having been put through a table mere months ago by RVD, Bischoff is still unsurprisingly icy towards the ECW Original, and with his previous 'associate' Triple H now injured and apparently abandoning Eric's cause, the GM has turned ... up. Say "goodbye" to The Game. Say "hello" ... to the Largest Athlete in the World, The Big Show.

Following last week's promise, tonight we will witness the return of Carlito's Cabana, but with a very special twist. Raw will see Carlito's MONEY IN THE BANK Cabana, as the cocky Caribbean superstar has none other than himself as a very special guest, to celebrate his epic victory at WrestleMania. Will it be a party to remember, or will the massive target on Mr. Money in the Bank's chest become to hot to handle?

All that and more on Monday Night Raw, 9/8CT on USA.

'Unleashed'