Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2007, 07:16 PM   #221 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Legend Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment

Looks like I'm not the only one currently doing a Batista/Taker feud in BTB. Great way to kick off Smackdown as I like how Batista is being booked here, not afraid of Taker, and refusing to back down. The brawl was great booking and I'm looking forward to their match at No Way Out even more now.

Great match to start the show with man. I understand that the point of the match is to build up the tag team match between the two teams at No Way Out. With Regal winning though, I have a feeling that the Mexicools will get the win back at NWO.

The MNM promo was good, but Melina really seemed to be the only one in complete character. The main event should be good though, though I have a feeling that Taker and Batista are going to get into another huge brawl. Kid Kash's interview was good as it got Kash over as a cocky heel, and it looks like we might see a feud between Kash and Noble.

Noble and his team winning was not a surprise as it made sense for Noble to get the win, so should he lose on Sunday, it starts the rivalry between Kash and Noble.

Orton's promo was good despite some of the grammatical errors. As far as Bischoff coming out for the segment, it made the segment even better. Kennedy and Booker were great on the mic, though it's no surprise that Mysterio won the match and Booker attacked him in the post match segment. However I'm surprised that Chavo is going to be Rey's partner for the tag match at NWO. However like Teddy mentioned it's a one time only deal. I have a feeling though that Kennedy is going to get the win for the team and start a feud between himself and Booker.

Great promo from Heyman. Heyman was completely in character, and it looks like you're giving Lashley a push in this thread, albeit a small one. As far as the match goes, I'm surprised and glad that the match was not a squash. However Finlay attacking Lashley was great as it puts over the match some more.

Excellent JBL promo! This was well written from beginning to end. Matt Hardy is attacked by Orlando Jordan, and it looks like a reformation of sorts of The Cabinet. However I have a feeling that Flair will be returning soon, and a possible Mania match between the two will be taking place.

What a way to end the show man! Taker and Batista win by DQ! Mercury attacks Batista and Taker. Londrick returns and attacks MNM and Batista spears Taker. Man, that was all great booking and I can't way for No Way Out man!

Overall Comments: I mentioned before in this thread, that this is a thread that is really good in BTB, and has a lot of momentum heading into a PPV, and then onto Mania. Looking forward to the show.

World Heavyweight Championship:
Batista © vs. The Undertaker

WWE Tag Team Championship:
MNM © vs. The Hooligans

Cruiserweight Championship; Open Invitational:
Kid Kash © vs. Jamie Noble vs. Funaki vs. Juventud vs. Shannon Moore vs. Nunzio vs. Scotty Too Hotty vs. Nunzio

Grudge Match:
Matt Hardy vs. John ‘Bradshaw Layfield

Tag Team Match:
U.S. Champion Booker T and Mr. Kennedy
vs. Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero

Singles Match:
Bobby Lashley vs. Finlay

Tag Team Match:
The Bluebloods vs. The Mexicools

Wildcard Questions

1. Which match will be chosen to open the PPV?-WWE Tag Team Title Match

2. Will Teddy Long give Randy Orton what he wants?-No.

3. How many title changes, if any, will occur?-None

4. What will be the Match Of The Night?-Main Event or WWE Tag Team Title Match

5. Which superstar will make the biggest impression?-Jamie Noble