Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #202 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missed
Default Re: Legend Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment

Smackdown Feedback:

Ooo, good promo. You've certainly came a long way since you started booking way back at the beginning of the year if I can remember. JBL was fine but some comments, like the internet comment I weren't really feeling. Hardy coming down makes sense since they really were having problems back at that time in real life WWE which is cool to see you continue it and not ignore it.

London and Kendrick seemed the favorites and well, it seems they are going to become the new champions too eventually. I liked the tag division at this time so props to you for putting on a good match. MNM attacking wasn't really no surprise as there is only nine days until NWO and you had to get some type of feud buildup in.

Meh, JBL already twice on the show this early. I'm guessing he interferes too in the Jordan/Hardy match later tonight so hopefully we won't get too much of him tonight. But um, no surprise for either of the two match announcements.

Um, I didn't really like Kennedy's promo. He didn't sound right and it seemed he was more worried about joking around than being serious. I understand not taking Mysterio serious but still, at the same time, I didn't like his little jokes either.

This screams filler match for NWO but most likely, it's going to be an upset and someone takes the title. Who knows but I think it's gonna set up a feud for WrestleMania. It's going to be one of those but I'm not really sure, I'm leaning more towards the feud at WM.

I liked Orton's promo. It was short and sweet but it didn't really top the JBL promo from earlier in the night. We've seen situations like this before and just as much as I think he's going to Raw, I'm not really sure. I'm not really sure but I think Orton might get himself a title shot at WM against Batista or 'Taker. Most likely Batista though.

Well, considering Lashley said all of two lines, not much to say on his part. Heyman reminds me of when Teddy Long first came to SD. He fought Mark Jindrak. Haha, but anyways, good decent segment and I can see Heyman eventually finding a young name to manager here on SD.

No surprise that Hardy won. I was though surprised that JBL didn't enter himself in the match at all, which I think would have been good, despite the fact that he's been on TV already twice tonight. If that was why, I understand but I think it would have added a bit more build for the match.

Hmmm, I wasn't that fond of this promo. Regal just didn't sound right but he certainly is a hard character to get down pat. The Mexicools were fine and it had a little bit of comedy in there but the match just seems out of the blue. I mean, I know it's going to be a great match but still...

Finlay vs. Holly, haha I wonder who is going to win? That would be a good, hard hitting match though to be honest. Hmmm, I see Lashley is feuding with Finlay here too just like in my thread. That's pretty cool and with these two newer characters in the company, it gives them something to do for now to build themselves up.

Hmmm, well as far as Rey and Booker, seems they have an impending match coming at WM for the title. That seems like that will happen for sure but as far as Kennedy, I don't know. I think Rey got up WAY too early from the low blow to hit that Plancha as the low blow should have taken a lot out of him but really, he acted as if he wasn't even harmed by it! I know better than that, haha!

Bischoff being his normal self. Glad to see that kept short because of the Contract Signing which wasn't really anything speical to be honest. I mean, it was just like your average run of the mill contract signing/Undertaker segment. The ending was predictable with 'Taker disappearing because come on, let's be honest, that happens every time. I've even done it before, haha! So really no unpredictibality to end the show but that's fine.