Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2007, 05:36 PM   #186 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: Legend Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment

Great preview man, as it looks like Angle/Hunter II will be great. Wonder who will be the ref for the match though? The Cabana looks like it is going to be good, with a possible fight between Edge and Carlito taking place. Looking forward to see the continuation of the Cena/Michaels feud as well. This is one thread that I've been meaning to review, but never got the chance, but I'm going to try and start giving this thread more reviews as this is one of the best BTBs here in BTB. Looking forward to Raw man.