Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2007, 04:29 PM   #185 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth reading
Default Re: Legend Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment

Okay, Angle-Triple H II for the WWE Championship would be a match to watch out, and the way you're hyping the situation between Bischoff and the referee's is looking good to me. I expect Bischoff to be the Special Guest Referee, btw.

Loving the way you're hyping Cena's feud with Shawn Michaels too. Good job on that done, Jonathan.

Carlito's Cabana with Edge sounds good to me also. Should be a good one.

Okay, the progress of Shelton's upcoming feud with Charlie Haas also looks great to me. I'll especially be watching this part of RAW because you're the second booker who is going for a Shelton-Charlie feud, and the first being, Forever-Delayed.

The other part of RAW just looks okay, nothing too special to be honest. Looking forward to RAW, Jonathan.

------------------

------------------