Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2007, 10:54 AM   #109 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Deadman & Legend Present: World Wrestling Entertainment

Monday Night Raw Review
Monday, January 23rd, 2006
Charlotte, North Carolina

Nice way to start the show off with Flair addressing his hometown fans. Carlito coming out to speak on Flair was also well done as well. The only thing I didn't like about the promo was the amount of "Woooh(s)" that Flair used. A couple are alright, but this was overkill. Bischoff coming out following the brawl and announcing the main event was excellent as well.

Good opening match with Show and Michaels. Nice use of Kane's music playing as the mind games continue from Kane to Show. Cena staring down Michaels builds the tension as they will meet at the Rumble for the final spot. As for the segment with Eric Angle, Bischoff, and Hunter, with the match set between Hunter and Eric Angle, Kurt is going to somehow make it to the arena during the match.

Great promo from Cena. Got the point across, and it felt real. It felt very much in character, and it built interest into their match at the Rumble. Won;t really comment on the six man tag match, but it seemed like the match was good, and the right people won the match.

Short promo from Bischoff/McMahon/Spirit Squad. I understand though it was to get over the upcoming Ganulet Match between the Squad and Cena, but I could've heard more from Bischoff and McMahon.

Not surprised at all to see Cena win by DQ, as the Squad is more concerned in injuring Cena than getting the win. Michaels coming down and not doing nothing and letting Cena get attacked isn't surprising but like earlier continues the build for their big match at the Rumble.

Edge's promo was done really well, and perfectly fit within the time era that this thread is set in. I see Edge however possibly waiting until Mania to cash in the contract.

I'm kind of surprised that Kurt didn't show up, and that Eric Angle was in what you correctly said was the definition of a squash match. The message to Kurt is quite clear. Hunter wants that WWE Championship.

Great ending to the show and it looks like everyone wants to win the Rumble match. Looking forward to Smackdown and the Royal Rumble event.