Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2007, 01:26 PM   #98 (permalink)
RabidWolverine
Little Poppa Pump

RabidWolverine needs to take rep more seriousRabidWolverine needs to take rep more seriousRabidWolverine needs to take rep more seriousRabidWolverine needs to take rep more seriousRabidWolverine needs to take rep more seriousRabidWolverine needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Deadman & Legend Present: World Wrestling Entertainment

Sorry Legend I already had a review written for your last show so I thought I would post it anyway, I will try and get a review up for your new show that some point

Randy Orton Promo
Great promo here getting Randy Orton over as a big heel
and he seemed really in character as he laid into the Undertaker, Teddy Long comes out and makes it Randy Orton vs. The Undertaker for tonight and Teddy Long was very much in character and a great way to kick of the show

Matt Hardy vs. Orlando Jordon
I liked this match a lot for the fact it wasn't a squash match and you gave both wrestlers credit, I thought that Hardy would pick up the win and the lenght and flow of the match was good too and the attack by JBL and Orlando Jordon afterwards was good too and a great way to continue their feud with each other

JBL Promo
A brilliant interview here and JBL was really in character and I can see mabey JBL and Matt Hardy finishing their feud at the Royal Rumble

Scotty 2 Hotty and Funkai vs. William Regal and Paul Burchill
A squash match here but the lenght was good and nice to see
William Regal and Pual Burchill pick up the win, mabey
they will be looking for some Tag Team Gold in the future??

Kennedy Promo

I loved this Kennedy promo, you got him over great and he was really in character and I can see him being a big threat at the Rumble and mabey a possible winner

Rey Mysterio vs. Johnny Nitro

Nice match you made here to get both big stars on the card, a good match with a good winner in Mysterio

Booker T Promo
Promos really seem to be your strong point and this just proves it you got Booker over great and he was really in character and I can see him pulling of the victory tonight

Booker T vs. Chris Benoit
A brilliant written match here even for a recap with a nice ending as Booker walks out still the US Champion which I thought would be the outcome

Batista Promo
Another good promo here with Batista and a good way of getting him on the show and some heat shown between him and Orton

Randy Orton vs. The Undertaker
Another well written match here, I thought Undertaker may pick up the victory and it should be a great triple threat match at the Royal Rumble

Overall it was a great show and I would give it 9/10 as I saw nothing wrong with it, Keep up the good work Legend