Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2007, 09:06 PM   #79 (permalink)
Deadman_016
Not Tough Enough

Deadman_016 Deadman_016 Deadman_016 Deadman_016 Deadman_016 Deadman_016 Deadman_016 Deadman_016 Deadman_016 Deadman_016 Deadman_016
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

Hey everyone.... I'm back! And back with a friend of mine to take this thread back, with a new name soon enough, and all. I will be starting up soon. I have a partner which as I said `back with a friend of mine', in which I'd like to announce is... Legend. Most of you probably know him from his reviewing, others know him for other things, but he is a very cool cat, and he's pretty good so he's here to run Smackdown, as I will be running Raw.

We'll be continuing on, no changes are being made and no special additions, it all stays the same. I hope your all ready as Eric Bischoff's music says... It's back and betta then eva. But your going to have to wait a bit for a full show because Legend is going on vacation for a week soon so on April 19th, 2007 Friday Night Smackdown will be posted in full, by him. Enjoy guys and expect a name change to this thread very soon. Also everyone expect reviews to start flowing from me again since I am back.