Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen
View Single Post
post #75 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Tom777
Y2J and HBK Mark

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

lemme start off by saying very good show once again. Even though it was a recap i still really liked it. Great start with Kurt bashing everyone, i liked Edge coming out and bringing up the past they have. Hinting Edge being the number one contender here. Triple H coming out surprise me abit. Good main event which i can see going to Edge. I like the Benjamin struggling between being face and heel and in a way deciding which one to be. Very glad to see Shawn Michaels pick up the win so now i can see him winning the main event and facing Angle. Good match with a nice promo at the start to hype it up. I like where you're taking their rivalry (looking better than the original). This next bit i really liked because it is such a typical Bischoff thing - protecting Triple H and attempting to break up a tag team. Good Carlito and Flair promo which shaped up nicely; i look forward to see where it'll be going, maybe a match at the Royal Rumble. Again the rivalry between Ashley and Mickie is looking good with Trish stuck in the middle - good win for her. Ok now this bit i really liked because it was unexpected and the reaction HBK gave was brilliant as well; i do like this feud at the moment keep up the good work with it. This next bit i really liked; good tension building up with Big Show and Kane, wondering where this leads the tag team champs. Striker promo was alittle random but i'm expecting one superstar will interrupt him next time he does his teacher moments. Main Event was well done with Bischoff helping Trips with the win. Kurt Angle face turn? Triple H vs. Kurt Angle will be immense espicially since they are both Bischoff's friends in a way> Royal Rumble is shaping up nicely with two good main events and each rivalry is looking great.

9/10 for the show

Best in the World or Here to Show the World?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome