Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2007, 04:53 PM   #73 (permalink)
Rabid
swag.

Rabid better hope they're relatively new hereRabid better hope they're relatively new hereRabid better hope they're relatively new hereRabid better hope they're relatively new hereRabid better hope they're relatively new hereRabid better hope they're relatively new hereRabid better hope they're relatively new hereRabid better hope they're relatively new hereRabid better hope they're relatively new hereRabid better hope they're relatively new hereRabid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

The Rabid Review: Deadman_014's Smackdown

Simon Dean-The Dicks vs. Mexicools:
I actully liked this match, thought The Mexicool winning was a good move. Only thing I didn't like was the simple finish, but hey, this isn't a 'Big Time' match.

JBL vs. Matt Hardy:Kind of a shorter match for me, but I liked JBL winning. Nice finish with the reversal of the TOF to a CFH. Not much I could say. Mehish type match.

Batista vs. Orlando Jordan:I could visualize this match in my head seeing Jordan trying to put himself over and all. I'd love to see that spear in real life though. This was a realy good squash from The World Heavyweight Champion

Booker T vs. Benoit:This isn't exactly a dissapointment match, because both men were in the main-event. Don't have much to say about this one, Deadman.

12 Main Battle RoyalThis by far, was my favorite match of the night. Kinda weird MNM was in it though. Great finish with Orton and all. I CAN NOT wait to see how big of a push he gets!

I don't have a lot of time, so sorry if this review was lacking.