Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2007, 02:20 PM   #71 (permalink)
The BoogeyMan
Searching for a new identity

The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

SD Review

Opening match - All three mexicools used well at the same time? i like it, and i hope it continues. To be fair, i'm not a fan of any of the 6 guys in this match but i hope the mexicools are fed well enough to be interesting.

JBL promo - awesome. Been a while since i've seen a very well constructed JBL promo, so top marks for this one.

JBL/Hardy - nice little match here, with a good clean heel win which is great. Matt's point at the end signified a continuation, which i'm not 110% sure i want to see but atleast it keeps fueds brewing.

Finlay? Props here, gotta have the Irishman involved.

Kennedy promo - hmmm, a bit shakey here to be honest. Tazz is normally the pro-heel commentator so i wasn't totally in favour of his comments there, and the ending was very stale too. kennedy should be fairly easy to write for, so this promo struck me a bit.

Batista/Jordan - I think since he hit the spear so suprisingly, i wasn't as big of a fan of this finish. It needed to be a majority squash and the batista bomb would and should have been the exclamation mark here, but nice to see dave look strong ahead of the rumble.

Booker promo - I liked the humour, but Josh had way too much personality in this promo, which was a bit out of character. Todd grisham i would expect that off, but not josh matthews.

Booker/benoit - suprisingly i liked the ending here, as it reminded me of Edge DQing himself against Flair before he cashed in on the MITB. I'm glad you pointed out he kept himself fresh too, which really got across the point of the match.

Battle Royal - very good ending here, and i like the resting idea finally working in a BR. Orton vs Batista sounds great, and Taker possibly being involved there too points all signs to thumbs up.

entertainment: 9/10
length: 8/10
grammer: 10/10
realism: 8.5/10
booking: 9/10