Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2007, 08:41 AM   #69 (permalink)
heyman deciple
Working on my abs

heyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

heyman deciple's SMACK DOWN REVIEW

6 Man Tag: Great way to open the show, this was an exciting match, I'm glad The Mexicools got the win.

JBL Promo: This was a good interview here with JBL, leading into the next match.

JBL vs. Matt Hardy: Good match, I was rooting for Matt Hardy. But still a good match and a nice win for JBL.

Finlay Video: Nice video here with Finlay, I'm looking foward to his eventual, appearance.

Kennedy-Announcers: This was great, I really enjoyed Kennedy's interaction with Michael Cole & Tazz. Great stuff.

Batista vs. Orlando: Solid match, with Batista getting the win.

Booker T promo: This was a good interview here, with Booker T. Leading into his match with Benoit.

Booker vs. Benoit: Good Match, I always enjoyed it, when Chris Benoit wrestled Booker T. Too bad in ended with a disqualification, but still a good match.

Battle Royal: Great way to end the show, This was a good main event, Nice win for Randy Orton, It was great having Randy and the Undertaker as the last two. I'm looking foward to the eventual match, between Batista and Randy Orton.

Great show, I give it 8 out of 10.