Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2007, 10:37 PM   #65 (permalink)
Deadman_016
Not Tough Enough

Deadman_016 3501 - 4000Deadman_016 3501 - 4000Deadman_016 3501 - 4000Deadman_016 3501 - 4000Deadman_016 3501 - 4000Deadman_016 3501 - 4000Deadman_016 3501 - 4000Deadman_016 3501 - 4000Deadman_016 3501 - 4000Deadman_016 3501 - 4000Deadman_016 3501 - 4000
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

WWE Monday Night Raw Preview for January 9th, 2006

Raw strides right into Houston Texas the home of WrestleMania Twenty Two. Headlining Monday Night Raw will be a number one contender's triple threat and it may possibly be a fatal four way. John Cena seemingly has been `screwed' out of his title rematch by Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff, thus instead he must compete in a triple threat match to earn a number one contender spot to face the new WWE Champion Kurt Angle at the Royal Rumble. The other participants in this contest are Mister Money in the Bank, Edge, and The Game, Triple H whom both have been granted their contender spots from past performances.

But a surprise 4th man that is truely shocking could be added if he wins his match earlier in the show, Shawn Michaels. HBK made it clear he wants a chance to rise back to the top and surprisingly Mr. McMahon has taken his comments back and is giving Michaels an opportunity ... if he can overcome his opponents early in the show in a gauntlet match. Its unknown who these opponents are, but its said to be a group of five men, and if Shawn Michaels wins he advances to the main event, but if HBK does make it through this ... will he have any in the tank compaired to the fresh other men to have a chance even?

Shelton Benjamin broke off his losing streak last week with a win over Danny Basham and won his way into the Royal Rumble, but now he has a new challenge in the form of a friend who returned last week, Charlie Haas. His former partner went into a losing effort against Edge, but now has a chance at redemption against his friend, Shelton Benjamin. Problem is Shelton's coming off his first victory in a month, so this will make for a friend vs. friend, partner vs. partner encounter that will be a fun match for sure, and interesting to see the turnout.

This week on Raw Carlito hosts the Cabana, and he is having the one and only, `Nature Boy' Ric Flair in for the Cabana. Carlito wants to talk with Flair, about his IC Championship reign to this point, his career, and his legacy. One has to know Carlito has something up his sleeve after he tapped out last week, but who knows, maybe he's changing? Probably not ... find this out and more all on Monday Night Raw!

Sorry for not being around a bit, expect Raw by Friday at the latest. I have taken a few personal days more so very busy, but I am going to be back to normal soon, and get back into working here just had a lot on my plate. I will be returning reviews to you AS and the others, Renegade I am halfway on your PPV review which I am really making special, and I am working on some other reviews that I just fealt like doing which is the only ones I've been doing as of late. I'll get all of your reviews back in the next few days don't worry, and expect Raw Thursday/Friday.