Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2007, 10:40 AM   #64 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth reading
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

WWE: SmackDown! - January 6th – Review
Kicking off the show with a promo would’ve been better because it’s your first show (SmackDown!). Anyway, it was still a good match to kick off the action. I’ll see where this situation goes from here.

Hmm, JBL looked really very strong in this promo. And finally I saw you writing ‘matches’ instead of ‘matchs’ so that’s good news, fellas! Lol, anyway, I won’t mind seeing JBL winning those two matches.

I’m glad to see JBL picking a victory over Matt Hardy, but I think that he should’ve cheated to pick up a win because it’d helped JBL to gain some more fuel to his heel character and it’d helped Matt to not look weak. Surprised that Matt stood up aftermath and said ‘it’s not over’ to JBL. It doesn’t make sense to me because it’s not a face thing to do. Hardy just lost cleanly, so why would he say ‘it’s not over’?

Fit Finlay will definintely be a good addition in the Royal Rumble match. Although I can’t see him winning, but it’ll be interesting to see how he works out in the Royal Rumble match.

Ya know, this promo would’ve been better if Tazz would’ve reacted heel. And, I would’ve loved to see Tazz joining with Kennedy, and then they both making fun of Cole. But it was still an enjoyable promo, and here we get another superstar from SmackDown! in the Royal Rumble match.

I know that this was a squash look-a-like match but I still liked it because the outcome was perfect, although very expected. Batista gained some momentum, and that’s nice.

Eh, this promo was just okay man. I didn’t like it, I just don’t know why. Maybe because I never liked this feud, it was just boring. However, I’d still see where the feud between Benoit and Booker T is heading.

Alright, Booker T causes the disqualification, and gives the victory to “The Rabid Wolverine” Chris Benoit. Even though Benoit won the match, Booker T got the last laugh. But, I still want to call Booker a stupid guy because he just lost a match. I know he lost via DQ, but a loss is a loss.

This seemed a good main-event to me, in which Booker T and Benoit’s feud progressed, and the same can be said for JBL and Hardy’s feud. Orton winning the Battle Royal and becoming the number one contender for the WHC is a shocker to me though.

------------------

------------------