Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2007, 06:00 AM   #48 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth readingApple Spitter! has posts worth reading
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

WWE: RAW Ė January 2nd Ė Review
The cancellation of New Yearís Revolution becoming a mini-storyline of Bischoff drawing heat was nice. However, I believe that Bischoff should have talked more about that topic. But anyway, Eugene and his crewís appearance was quite a surprise, and Helms vs. Eugene would be good, but only for Helms to build some momentum, I guess.

Nice match to kick off the action of RAW, although it seemed like a squash match. Anyway, I I like that you are doing Helms vs. Rosey angle, and I believe you could do it better than what WWE produced.

As everyone stated, Iíd also like to point out that Edge seems focus, but where is his cocky attitude and the jokes he makes towards the interviewers? Anyway, itíd be interesting to see who accepts Edgeís open challenge later on tonight.

Surprised to see Haas debuting on RAW now because in the real WWE, he debuted in April, but thatís not a problem anyway. Iíd also like to say what KOP said that Edge shouldíve faced someone else rather than Haas, but in actual fact, it was Haasí debut match, and he needed the victory.

Looks like Shawn will be facing the Spirit Squad next week. Itíll be interesting to see who you book as the winner because Spirit Squad will be the debutants, while at the other hand, Shawn would need some momentum. So letís see what youíve booked as the winner of that one. The promo itself was good, not special though, but that really hyped the saga between McMahon and Michaels.

Now, this match looked a total squash, but I know that it wasnít in actual fact. Itís just that Carlito hardly did anything in this match, and he was totally dominated by Ric, so that match SEEMED like a squash, but it was not. Hopefully next time youíll write your matches in a well-descriptive way.

Sheltonís promo looked nice to me, and Iíd love to see him getting a push in this thread because heís really one of the greatest talent in the WWE. Brandon, when I read the topic of the match (Shelton vs. Danny), I thought itíd be another squash look-a-like match, but thank God it wasnít. Ya know, Iím really looking forward to what you do with Shelton.

Matt Strikerís promo is really the best promo of the night man. You really captured his character well, and this promo was thoroughly enjoyed by me, but the million-dollar question is that what will be Striker doing next week?

Oh, yes, Big Show won via DQ, so you didnít explain that at all. Anyway, Kane and Big Show forming a tag team just like what real WWE did would be okay, but nothing special, and nothing original though.

You know Brandon, Iíve always liked John Cena in that character. He was gold when he was cutting raps, wearing chains, etc. And Iím glad that you are bringing that John Cena back in your thread. However, the rap was nothing special and it had repetitive words, but when I see that this was your first time, I think that you did a nice job. Anyway, the match after it was solid, and Angle becoming the NEW WWE Champion came out of nowhere, so thatís a major surprise, and surprises are good, ya know.

------------------

------------------