Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2007, 10:23 AM   #44 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

Raw Review:

Great way to open the show with Bischoff threatening to cancel the show. Only thing, it could have went a little longer. As for the opening match, it's good to see that you're using Helms in a good way. Edge's interview was very much in character and got right to the point.

Hass is back, but unfortunately things don't go as well as planned for Hass, as Edge makes quick work of him. Nice use of the three men commentary, I might add. Very strong promo from Vince and Michaels, and next week we'll see probably The Spirit Squad appear in this thread. So far, good show.

The tag match was good and somehow avoided the feeling of just being a filler match. I must say, you got the booking from that time period down to a T! Looks like Shelton is finally getting a push, and I like that, as the losing streak comes to an end here tonight.

Pretty long Striker promo, but it was done excellently. Striker hopefully will be used correctly here. As for The Game and Show, Show wins via DQ, and it looks like Hunter has issues with Show and now Kane.

For a person who has never did a rhyme before, it was good. As for the main event, even better. You showed a merciless Angle, and b/c of that, Angle is the NEW WWE Champion! What a way to end the first Raw of the Year! Looking forward to the upcoming shows leading up to the Royal Rumble! 1!