Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2007, 03:03 AM   #42 (permalink)
heyman deciple
Working on my abs

heyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

heyman deciple's RAW REVIEW

Bischoff promo: This was a good way to open the show, solid promo.

Eugene vs. Helms: I was glad to see Helms get the win. I was never much of a Eugene fan.

Edge & Lita promo: Good interview, it did a good job of setting up the next match.

Edge vs. Haas: Good match, I really thought Haas would score the upset. but Still a good match.

Vince-Shawn segment: Good segment, I look foward to seeing what happens next.

Mixed Tag Match: Good mixed tag, I thought Carlito & Victoria were going to get the win. Glad I was wrong. Good win for Flair & Trish.

Shelton Benjamin Interview: Good interview with Shelton, It was good seeing Shelton show a little personality.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Danny Basham: Good match with Shelton getting the win.

Striker Promo: This was good, I thought you did a nice job of capturing Striker's teacher gimmick.

Big Show vs. Triple H: Solid match, Triple H got the win.

Cena vs. Angle: This was great, I was so happy to see Angle win the title.

This was a real good show, I give it 7 out of 10.