Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 05:15 PM
TripleH10timechamp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

Raw Review

Opening Promo= Wasn't an interesting promo but it was an alright promo. I thought both in were in pretty good character.

Gregory Helms vs Eugene= Basicly just a match to show Helms as a badass. I like Helms clearing house with chair and picking up the win.

Interview with Edge= I Though tEdge was a bit out of character here, like said earlier Edge likes to have small witty jokes. Pretty good though.

Edge vs Charlie Haas= Pretty interesting match. I thought it was going to be kinda of a squatch match in the beggining but it was actually pretty close.

HBK-VKM promo=Great promo, i thought both were in really good character. I guess that "give you more spirit than you can handle" was a little hint for SS showin up.

Carlito,Victoria vs Flair,Stratus= An ok match, i really hate matches with divas but this one was alright.I see Carlito beating Flair at the end of this rivalry for the IC.

Shelton Interview= I like the new side of shelton. Cant say much bout this interview.

Basham vs Shelton=Pretty close match, it was kinda easy to see Shetlon pickin up the W.Short match.

Matt Striker promo= I thought this was a good promo with Striker in character, but it was kinda long.

Triple H vs The Big Show= I hate to see HHH getting domanated like this but it does put Big Show's size over here.Nice to see HHH get frustrated and DQ himself still getting the last word.Kane coming out was kinda obvious but effective.

Cena Rap= Lol nice way to get creative. I love Cena's old gimmick so nice to see him rap again.Good Job.

Kurt Angle vs John Cena WWE Championship= Very good match, but i wished you would have wrote the whole thing out. I love the ending, nice way to show Angles skill and smarts with a heel mentality. I love seeing Angle finally getting what he deserves.

Overall score=91 out of 100

Nice job with some good matches, woulda liked to see the ME written out though. You keep writing and ill keep reading.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9439/ripchirsvw1.png

R.I.P Chris Benoit, Nancy Benoit, and Daniel Benoit

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome