Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Legend Presents: WWE 2006 - Stop Your Grinnin' And Drop Your Linen

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2007, 11:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - System to Their Success

Well, I did enjoy you're old thread it was evident you had made alot of mistakes when you first started off that you were trying to rectify, but never really could bury everything that had happened.

Rosters look good, not too stacked and not too lean, and atleast you like I finally decided to do, are gonna try and do something with the Women's division lol.

Good luck to ya, and I know due to the way you've improved, this will kick off with a bang.