Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA: Changing The Face Of Pro Wrestling

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2006, 06:21 PM   #452 (permalink)
AMPLine4Life
Cinderella Man

AMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on rep
Default Re: TNA: Changing The Face Of Pro Wrestling

April 3rd 2006

Backstage at Impact Taping

I actually arrived a little late than usual due to my hard working weekend and a late flight. When I did arrive, I went right to Chris Jericho.

Me: Chris, you are the man. I talked to the guys I needed to talk to and I actually enjoyed a WWE Show.

Jericho: So a raise is called for?

Me: No problem.

Knowing Chris Jericho as well as I do, I saw this question coming, so I was prepared. I reached into my pocket, pulled out the latest Fozzy CD, and handed it to him.

Me: Thatís their best one date, you canít find it at any stores, and Iím sure itís not because each store only has like 3 copies available.

Jericho: I hear the lead singer is so bad ass, that he knocks punk kids into a coma.

Me: Lucky kids, they go without a Fozzy track that entire time.

Jericho: Kid, you arenít the sharpest tool in the shed, but youíve got grapefruits, and thatís carried McMahon a long way.

Me: Considering I think you just compared me to Vince McMahon, Iíll take that as a compliment.

After I was done talking with Jericho, Jeff Jarrett was quick to approach me.

Jarrett: Did you speak to him?

I had my fun with Jericho, I was going to be serious with Jeff.

Me: Yeah, heíll be at Lockdown and with the company until at least Sacrifice. Itís up to him if it goes past that.

Jarrett: Good, youíre not so dumb after all. At least you recognize and golden opportunity when it lands in your lap.

Me: Yeah, I try not to be a smark all the time.

I left things at that. I spoke with other workers about different topics throughout the night. The build for Lockdown continued this week.

Results for the 4/5 Show:

*Styles over Williams

*Kip over Harris & Stevens

*Jericho over Brown