Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA: Changing The Face Of Pro Wrestling

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2006, 10:09 PM   #97 (permalink)
BJ088
Jobber

BJ088 0 - 49
Default Re: TNA: Changing The Face Of Pro Wrestling

Review up late because of comp problems

Team Canada defeated The Naturals: Nice way to open the show, I like how you are still keeping Team Canada strong with the hockey stick finish 6/10

The Outlaws & Sean Waltman defeated Konnan, Apolo, & Ron Killings: Surprised to see Killings as the LAX mystery partner. Nice necessary DQ finish. 6/10

Austin Aries defeated Roderick Strong: Nice X-Division match, I hope you push these guys some more. 7/10

Raven defeated Tommy Dreamer: Not surprised to see it being Dreamer, this match reminds me why I miss ECW, great ladder match 9/10

Alex Shelley Wins 6 Points Of Impact: SURPRISED. I was so expecting Skipper, but hey it was a great match anyway. Nice touch having the managers absent from ringside. 9/10

Samoa Joe defeated Christopher Daniels: Nice solid match between these two, glad that Joe went over, canít wait for Joe vs. Shelley 8/10

Team Christian defeats Team Jarrett: Very solid match, lived up to the hype of being brutal. Like the push Abyss got throughout this match. Also nice to see Jericho back with an old catchphrase. 8/10

Final Verdict- 7/10 I was very entertained by this show. Got some very nice surprises in there. Canít wait to see the fallout on Impact

That was my first ever review, hope it was good, sorry it was late.