Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA: Changing The Face Of Pro Wrestling

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2006, 06:00 PM   #94 (permalink)
AMPLine4Life
Cinderella Man

AMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on repAMPLine4Life whored out on rep
Default Re: TNA: Changing The Face Of Pro Wrestling

January 16th 2006

TNA Bookers Meeting

DíAmore: Guys, another home run last night with Final Resolution. Everything just seemed to go off perfectly. But now, where do we go heading into Against All Odds?

Me: Well letís look at whatís already set up. Shelley and Joe are pretty much booked, theyíve just got to do their thing. Everything else is up for grabs I guess.

Taylor: Well if you look at the main event scene, we have far too many contenders. Do we blow them off in a King Of The Mountain Match?

Me: Too predictable. Not only that, but I donít like the match.

Jarrett: You got any better ideas?

Me: At this moment? No, but give me a day and Iíll come up with something creative

Jarrett: Fine, but if you have nothing by the tapings tomorrow, weíre going with a King Of Mountain Match.

Me: Sounds like a deal

Tenay: Well what about AJ and Daniels? They are two of our biggest names and now theyíre out of the X Title picture for the month

Me: Good. Donít get me wrong, I love AJ and Daniels and I respect all their work but theyíve been in the title picture since TNA went to Monthly PPVs. Those guys need a break from the X title, theyíre over with or without the belt.

Tenay: So what are your plans for them?

Me: Simple. _______________________________________________

DíAmore: Ok, now the tag division. Everyone is expecting AMW vs. Team 3-D. Do we deliver this month?

Me: No, we hold off for a month and give them ____________________ this month. Then at the New PPV, we let them battle. Iím booking a little ahead of myself guys and Iíve got big plans for the New PPV.

Borash: New PPV? What about Destination X?

Me: What about it? Destination X was probably the worst TNA PPV in 05, Iím going to wash that taste out of everyoneís mouth and bring them a new PPV.

Jarrett: So now you create PPV names?

Me: Hey, you can come up with the name if you want, but Iím going to book it the same.

Jarrett: You know what, I like that idea. Iíll come up with the new PPV name for March.

Me: Donít think too hard

DíAmore: Calm down. Ok, so what else is left to talk about? Lambert, anyone you want to bring in to help the company out?

Me: Not at this moment. But I have a feeling that Iím going to want a big name or two by June or so. So hereís what I want from you guys. Write me a list of 3 guys that you want out of the company and give me a legit reason. Now these votes will be private so donít worry about a leak. We need to cut some money around here and sadly that means we have to let some people go. And donít worry; Iíll break the news to them so you donít have to. I know I donít have the power to fire anyone but all of us in this room know that our roster is way too stacked. I can only book so many people in one hour. Just give me a list and Iíll look it over.

Jarrett: And we can vote for anyone?

Me: Sure, vote for Chris Jericho if you want but Iím using Chris Jericho so Iíll spit on your vote because itís not cool.

Jarrett: Is that a WWEism?

Me: Sure is. I watch the WWE Product to see what weíre up against. Did you guys happen to catch New Years Revolution? Aside from Edge winning the title, it sucked. I want our PPVs to always out do WWE PPVs in quality. I donít care if they out sell us by 1 billion buys, Iíll sleep better knowing that Daniels and Joe put on a better match than their entire PPV. And then the word will start to spread.

Taylor: You know the Royal Rumble is in Miami and Raw is in Orlando the next night.

Me: Yeah, I saw that on their schedule but paid it no mind. I donít want to go there with guys like Abyss, Joe, and Christian and fuck up their show because they can counter act at our shows. I just want to see the crowd reaction they get in our backyard.

Jarrett: Ok, off the subject of WWE.

Me: Ok, what else would you like to talk about Jeff?

Jarrett: I donít care, just end the WWE talk, itís sickening.

Tenay: What about Don West? I noticed that you booked a lot of guest commentators recently on Impact.

Me: Iím glad you brought him up Mike. Don is a good commentator but tends to stumble and get too excited. I donít want to fire him because heís been here since the start. I would like to use him in a backstage interviewer role since all he has to do is ask the easy questions.

Tenay: And who replaces him?

Me: Donít worry about that.

DíAmore: Ok boys, itís getting late so take off. Iíll see everyone at the Impact Tapings tomorrow.

My Comments: Eh, I'm not very happy with this segment but whatver. Backstage Impact stuff could be up tonight considering thereís no hockey or wrestling on tonight. Gone until then.