Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The World Wrestling Entertainment

View Single Post

Old 05-31-2010, 05:03 AM   #169 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: The World Wrestling Entertainment

I see, an opening promo happening between the three main event players on Raw. Edge/Angle and Cena (three way match for mania is almost a lock) and each man rants baout how he is in charge and demands a shot at the title tonight. Cena being the "never back down" champion, obviously accepts and I am sure you will have en explosive main event with a weird ending. Maybe a surprise run in out of nowhere towards the end, to set something up for next week.

D-X reforming is an interesting concept, what they will do this week I am not entirely sure seeing as D-X 90% of the time make fun of the authority figures / the GM's being the immature children they are. With no authority around what sort of re-debut' will they have? Maybe the main event will be them two against two of the Angle/Cena/Edge. Now that would be something... However I am sure McMahon will be here to create order from this Raw Asylm you have created.

I see an short, promo by RVD seeing as he isn't good on the stick about why he did what he did. Undertaker will probably appear on the screen, play some mind games to freak him out and we shall begin our road to wrestlemania with them two going neck and neck.

Flair and Guerrero? An Odd couple to say the least. I haven't been up to date with much lately but never expected them to be a team. I am sure they will lose, one will blame it on the other and the Kane/Big Show to go in another direction to find more challengers for Mania while Flair and Chavo have tension- Chavo to win the title from Flair at Mania (please push him very underated).

Anywho, Raw looks to be a great show.

Ill try and return the review you gave me.