Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Heroes Mafia III

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #33 (permalink)
Victarion
Valar Morghulis

Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Heroes Mafia III

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BD View Post
Vote RKO920

Sick of this guy getting non-town roles and flying under the radar. Dans first post came off less scummy than normal, not sure if that is good or bad.

Also, watcher on me tonight.
Better be a good reason later for this direction of PR's. it's not a bad strategy though as long as you prove it makes sense later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Styles View Post
This is getting ridiculous, seriously, I hate always being the good guy .

vote: rko920
First part here feels fake, or off so to speak. Noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellFire8899 View Post
Lynch RKO920 before naffan fails to see how hellfire and 8899 go together.

that should be 7 votes unless there is a double voter. so i think we should stop here and let rko defend himself. As far as this going quickly if he is mafia why does it matter and it's not like we aren't letting him defend himself.
What do you want him to defend himself against in particular?

@ NOV how serious are you about hammering without a claim?

@ Lawls 'He has a point' um..what? Elaborate, everyone should be voting someone btw, if you don't like the rko wagon suggest an alternative (see below for mine)

Vote Wesson - much better bandwagon target in all honesty. I feel we've already got good reactions from RKO920, and surprisingly I'm buying his anger as somewhat genuine and this case a town tell. I think Wesson's going to be hard to read I want people to take stances on him now, since the policy vote on RKO is ..well bad, these people should have no problem following me on to this amirit.