Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2010, 07:38 AM   #4120 (permalink)
kwjr86
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

kwjr86 needs to take rep more seriouskwjr86 needs to take rep more seriouskwjr86 needs to take rep more seriouskwjr86 needs to take rep more seriouskwjr86 needs to take rep more seriouskwjr86 needs to take rep more seriouskwjr86 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH: From The Ashes Review

Joey Ryan vs. Colt Cabana vs. Johnny Goodtime vs. Rasche Brown vs. Human Tornado vs. Shawn Daivari **
Decent enough.

The Kings of Wrestling vs. Scott Lost & Scorpio Sky ***
Good tag action and everyone was very sharp.

Rocky Romero vs. Alex Koslov ***
Short but damn were these guys on point.

Necro Butcher vs. Bison Smith (N/A)
No Bell, No Match, Very Odd, quite possibly the worst feud in wrestling in 2010.

Kenny Omega vs. Kevin Steen ***
Great match here. Steen is absolutely incredible in his heel shtick and Omega’s comebacks were great and the nearfalls at the end were pretty awesome.

El Generico vs. Steve Corino ***
Liked this a lot more than I thought I was going to. Corino actually looked better than I’ve seen him since his return and Generico always plays the face in peril like no one else. Tainted finish aside this was good.

Tyler Black vs. Austin Aries ***
Really good match, nothing near the level of their other matches but still some really good wrestling.

Tyler Black vs. Roderick Strong ***
Roddy just pretty much kills Tyler the whole 8 minutes or so and it’s pretty damn awesome. I loved pissed off kill everything in sight Roddy.

Jerry Lynn vs. Kenny King ***
Good brawl with some good emotion but a rather weak finish.

Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. The American Wolves ****
When don’t these teams put on a great match? Another excellent match, and the finish had the crowd and me on the edge of my seat.

Overall this was a really strong show, aside from the Necro/Bison mess no complaints here. Still waiting to see the DGUSA show from Friday on DVD before I decide if I should have went to this show instead of that one. Definitly worth a purchase, as the main event and Steen/Omega are well worth going out of your way to see.