Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2010, 07:51 PM   #949 (permalink)
Word
Angelina

Word is making a name for themselvesWord is making a name for themselvesWord is making a name for themselvesWord is making a name for themselvesWord is making a name for themselvesWord is making a name for themselvesWord is making a name for themselvesWord is making a name for themselvesWord is making a name for themselvesWord is making a name for themselvesWord is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I wouldn't really trust Wii fit. I would get out there and do some real physical work.

Your dinners aren't the best tbf. I would pack more protein in there as protein helps to burn fats. I would recommend you keep having eggs in the morning and you can mix it up a bit by having tuna in like say an omelette or something to make food less tedious. Lunch and dinner time I would try to eat some chicken breats, steaks, salmon and with some low carb vegetables. Invest in some fish oils to take in the morning too, they always help.

If your going to take my approach and pack some protein in, I suggest a lot more dedication to running outside of the house and some occasional push ups and sit ups at home minimum.
Word is offline   Reply With Quote