Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2010, 04:59 PM   #941 (permalink)
Tha_Frost
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Tha_Frost needs to take rep more seriousTha_Frost needs to take rep more seriousTha_Frost needs to take rep more seriousTha_Frost needs to take rep more seriousTha_Frost needs to take rep more seriousTha_Frost needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Hey guys I'm new to this thread but thought if I could get help it would be here.

Background Information
I've just turned 20 years old and see myself as a fairly fit guy although I do smoke around 20 cigs a day.I would say I have an average body though I do have a bit of extra weight on my stomach area. I am pretty disappointed that my arms are fairly skinny in proportion to the rest of my body. I am in the armed forces and have been working overseas for the last 3 months I've been a little disappointed that I have not lost a bit of weight due to the heat and the amount of patroling I have been doing. I have access to a small gym facilitty tht includes a exercise bike, a couple of sets of dumbells 14g 16g, a benchpress (weight unknown concrete attached), skipping ropes and a bar to do pull ups.

What excercises, routines and tecniques would you recommend in order to build up the strength in my arms and get a bit bigger(bearing in mind I struggle with bicep curls at the moment) plus trim the pounds off my stomach. All help will be rewarded with rep thanks.
Tha_Frost is offline   Reply With Quote