Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread
View Single Post
post #197 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Twister Of Fate
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

This is my first time requesting graphics for a BTB. I'm finally ready to do a BTB again and I'd like to have some banners to make it a little more colorful and exciting this time around. Doesn't seem like this thread gets much attention, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

Last Request: This is my first request.

Details: Banners for RAW and SD. One red with the RAW logo and five wrestlers, one blue with the SD logo and five wrestlers. For RAW, I'd like John Cena, The Miz, Maryse, Carlito and Christian. For SD, I'd like Edge, Chris Jericho, David Hart Smith, Natalya and Tyson Kidd.

Text: No text needed. Just the logos will do.

Pics: If you can find some good pics you'd like to use, that's fine, but I'll post some that I like just in case. If you can find better ones, I encourage you to use them, but just make sure they don't have titles in the pics.

Except put Natalya in the center

Preferred Artist: I don't have any preferred artist.

Rep and all my credits go to whoever does this. I'd really appreciate it. I'd really like to do something different with this BTB. Thank you in advance.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome