Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2010, 06:53 AM   #642 (permalink)
booned
Altered State

booned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballotbooned made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Lies. Solid attempts at copying Tactics Ogre (VH1) and Final Fantasy Tactics (VH2), but not even close to great.
Vandal Hearts 1 was the first RPG I played on the PSX, so that may cloud my judgement a little. I thought it was awesome.

I hated VH2.

On the subject of selling rare games, I borrowed a game from my friend once and he had one of mine, but I moved away so I ended up keeping it. Which I wasnt happy about as he had my Future Cop LAPD, and I had some shitty Warhammer RTS.

I had the last laugh though because I sold my PSX and all my games for a PS2 and that game netted me 60. More than the PSX itself got me.

It is common to hear of a peasant's dream of striving for knighthood as an
escape from hardship, but who would ever think it possible?

Last edited by booned : 04-22-2010 at 07:04 AM.