Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2010, 01:10 AM   #641 (permalink)
HoMiCiDaL26
Moron

HoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
So I have the opportunity to buy a Saturn for $35 and a bunch of games at $4 each. I'm kind of tempted to do it. I'd pick up Virtua Cop 1 and 2, Virtua Fighter 2, Tomb Raider, Darius Gaiden, Daytona USA, and a couple other good games I can't remember off the top of my head. I'd feel more compelled if games like Panzer Dragoon Saga or Shining Force didn't go for $150 each.

Also, has anyone played the Broken Sword games? They also have a copy of Broken Sword 2 for PS1 for $4. Kind of tempted to buy that too.

I played those when I was like 8, and enjoyed them alot. Go for it. (Broken Sword 1 and 2)